Start reading the Garbage Collector Series with Moochers in Crime: A Dirk and Patsy Story
Patsy makes up stories of abuse in order to get away from her husband whom she is bored with and doesn’t have much, but soon decides she can make lots of money if she prostitutes herself—first to men, then to women. Dirk and Patsy join criminal forces, with Dirk being Patsy’s pimp; later Patsy plans to groom her daughter for teenage prostitution. Their high rich lifestyle has them running out of money in a short time, so they constantly come up with ways to mooch off other people. When that isn’t enough, Dirk steals money from his elderly parents who have signs of dementia, and then plots to kill them—twice. Could it be a tragic ending for Patsy and Dirk, or not…?
A FEW TEASERS:
• She couldn’t help but to think of how she falsely accused Hank of hitting her.
• She was about to serve up a cup of capital murder and she never thought it could feel so exciting.
• Premeditated murder was seriously taking it up a notch.
• She thought he was the greatest ever, but went to his house one day, to discover that he had just murdered his roommate!
• Patsy seemed to be better with the men, but she was getting to like having sex with the women as well, although women….
• The scent of the woman’s perfume was tickling her nostrils as Patsy inhaled the smell of her deeply into her soul.
• Patsy got many of her ideas from Tina of how to use men. Tina would always say that men were made to use and abuse.
• Patsy told Dirk that she thought women were easier to steal from than men.
Hang on to your seat as this thriller story unfolds with its suspense and intertwined web of romance, lies, sex, crime, and a plethora of unusual events as they climax, and convey deep emotions, and vivid erotic images.
Justice warns that you should look around you; you may know someone who has a secret life just like her characters.
Moochers in Crime is the first of a series of books. Be sure to check out the others:
• Fib to Folly: The Chronicles of Gabbi Trancy
• Karma in Overdrive: Trish’s Circle of Death
• Cashing Out Death: Gretchen’s Story
• Enticed to Evil: a story of a very dysfunctional family
• Victory Via Deceit: Blair’s account of sexual fraud
• Friends Failing Forever: The Story of Cassie and Gina
• Flicker of Emotion: Chronicles of Penny, Marc, Bill, and Amber